Agnostic.com

8 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This Facebook page is no longer available. No, I never tried to join to join it. One look at my Facebook page would let them know I was the enemy.

Of course they do, we are in the US where we allow this kind of shit to happen.

It seems the right-wing Christian nutjobs in the USA are now supporting "the right to murder".

Good Gaawd Fearing Kkkristian Klansmen..They should be tried by a good ol' fashion lynching..🤬🤬🤬

Pathetic individuals along with anyone who thinks gun law is acceptable

These were not law enforcement officials. Was he suppose to obey them because they are white? This country is starting to smell like a port-a-potty on the afternoon of the second day of a two day outdoor concert.

Their Facebook Page

[facebook.com]

"Recently, the group Christians Against Google changed their Facebook page name to Justice for Gregory and Travis Michael."

I asked to join but they probably won't let me when they look at my Facebook page. I want to see whether or not all of their members are abiding by their rules about hate speech etc.

"These 2 God fearing men were only trying to protect their neighborhood. This area has had a string of break-ins and this man fit the description and did not comply with simple commands. Our hearts go out to the McMichael family in their time of need. Amen"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:494170
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.