Agnostic.com

4 8

Went to the grocery store today. 50% of the customers there weren't wearing masks ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ The local grocery store is VERY big. This mask was only $5. The pandemic has really gotten to me. I'm very sad for all the deaths. Please wear masks & gloves when going out to the store, they're cheap. You can even make your own.

VeronicaAnn 7 May 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is the second week that GA has been reopened. Folks are largely acting like there never was a pandemic. Parking lots are full. People are not distancing around stores. And way less than half are wearing masks of any kind.

Zster Level 8 May 11, 2020

Part of the problem is that distancing measures for businesses are still in effect, but I doubt much enforcement is going on. From what I've seen, bussinesses don't seem to care much.

Most people here are acting like this is over. Wearing a mask is not really a great sacrifice. It is sad that so many Americans are so selfish and reckless.

Yes don't catch bugs to spread on others

I'm surprised more weren't wearing a mask. Last time I went to the grocery store, I'd guess 70% - 80% weren't. And worse, they weren't practicing distancing.

@bingst
That is reckless and irresponsible.

@VeronikaAnnJ
Yes they have a tendency to stare. This happened around the middle of March though because after that it was wear masks and shop or don't shop without masks.
Be careful of gloves though. You touch your phone, your face etc rather spray your hands entering, leaving and when you're back home after wiping all the surfaces of goods you bought. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@VeronikaAnnJ I get those looks, too.

@VeronikaAnnJ
I go the extra step and wear a face shield/visor on top of that. This ยง! gets into the eyes too and tear ducts down nasal passage! ...and from there onto lungs. Your can also spray the face shield with the hand sanitiser and wipe clean. It should have at least 60-65% alcohol content to kill the germs.

@VeronikaAnnJ

[cnn.com]

I think I posted this before on why NOT gloves ๐Ÿ˜Š

Take care of your health ๐Ÿ‘

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:494685
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.