Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Pence says he'd be happy to see Flynn back in government

It has pretty much been established that Flynn has no ethics. So, of course the Trump administration would want him back.

snytiger6 9 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just wow.....

I often hope that members of the trump regime develop ass cancer.

I keep hoping both Trump and pence die of Covid-19. I'd be happy with a president Pelosi (Speaker of the house is next in line after VP).

@snytiger6 I understand your sentiment. I'm not a big fan of her either although she's certainly better than trump and pence. I am tired of pols who use the job to exploit the public by making themselves rich thru insider trading.

They justify it by "having to devote their time to governing and needing so much money for reelection". I say use public funding for all campaigns, limit the campaign time and activities, and impose term limits.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:494856
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.