Agnostic.com

6 4

If Trump's Defeat Leads to Civil War, Armed Rednecks will be Coming for You. Hilarious!

Hilarious and spot-on.

Desperate yahoos say they’ll go to war with “libtards and elitists” if POTUS is expelled — these 8 tips could save your life.

My favorite tip:

"6. Dig half a dozen mud holes in the street outside your home. Mud holes are basically amusement parks for hillbillies. Once they hit a mud hole in their 4-wheel-drive pickups, they’re happy for hours. Happy as a pig in shit, goes the expression. And if you dig several near your home, the invading apple knockers will entirely forget why they came and get caught up driving through the mud hole. This is another opportunity for you to slip out the back door."

[medium.com]

This public service announcement was brought to you by MoveOn.org

LiterateHiker 9 May 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They’re all around me, so I’ll need a lot of them

only in the US

As long as the military support the government and constitution and not Trump

That might be a very important issue in the coming months.

@starwatcher-al Back in December when I was doing doing American politics studies we discussed this. Things could get very brutal, very quickly. We were unsure which way it would go, assuming Trump lost the election by a close margin.
Carrying on along his current course through the pandemic, he will quite likely become unstuck as the deaths mount and his support literally dies off. Keep in mind, when my class discussed this, there was no pandemic.

@Sofabeast Close margin or not, there will be blood in the streets. If it's a large margin he will still try to say the election was rigged.

2 years old but still funny/accurate?

@starwatcher-al

Still applicable.

I'm a army vet they are wannabe, will be a slaughter

bobwjr Level 10 May 13, 2020

Stinky red necks with loud mouths !
I'm sure they will be intimidating to some people..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:495488
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.