Agnostic.com

3 1

White Supremacists Built a Website to Doxx Interracial Couples — and It's Going to Be Hard to Take Down

Racists have published a hate-filled database targeting white women dating black and brown men as “traitors” — and some are being harassed online.

[vice.com]

FearlessFly 9 May 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My beloved white daughter only dates Latino or Latino-Black, Latino-anything else; she don’t date white men.

I challenge one of these mouth-breathing cunts to face ME, her mother, and say shit to my face.

Even better, to my dad’s face. Dad is very protective of all of us and is a bit of a gun nut/collector. (He doesn’t feel the need to carry big guns in public; he owns no ‘assault type’ weapons...shotgun should work just fine).

Free speech for them ends at my and my family’s safety. I’ll push back on a bitch.

What would it take to get an army of Big Black Mommas to give each and every one of those white supremacists a beating that they will never forget and from which they will never recover?

I like how you think. This Big White Momma is totally on board.

Well how else are guys like the one I heard yesterday yelling, “What’s your problem woman?!” ...going to find subordinate wives..?

Varn Level 8 May 14, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:495627
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.