Agnostic.com

7 4

LINK Paul Doubles Down On Dig At Fauci: ‘We Have To Take With A Grain Of Salt These Experts’

“I think we ought to have a little bit of humility in our belief that we know what’s best for the economy,”
-Senator Rand.

“So we have to take with a grain of salt these experts and their prognostications,”
-Also Senator Rand.

TheMiddleWay 8 May 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sell outs

bobwjr Level 10 May 14, 2020

Rand Paul is about as sold out as a medical doctor can get.

rand paul cherry picks a doctor's comment but only uses half the statement the doctor made about the number of deaths. THAT is what people should be calling paul out on. He deliberately uses false information in an attempt to discredit a person who clearly has more experience and knowledge.
The media loves to focus on the fight. which is why I do not watch the news. I didn't watch the hearing either. Dr. Fauci has not wavered in his information stream, he has not attacked anyone while trying to get the message out that we need to take this seriously. I do not need to hear him over and over again.
I do have one comment about rand paul's appearance - is he a drinker? My ex is (the reason he is an ex), my neighbor is and something about paul's skin tone and nose just makes me wonder.

Its bad enough when we have the republican party but now we also have the libertarians. What I don't get is a group of whom many are atheists align themselves with a group trying to take their right to be atheists away.

When all else fails, appeal to the moron demographic and call yourself a man of the people.

In Dr Fauci we trust. Fuck Rand Paul.

Dr Fauci is my number one hero. My number two hero is Dr Rene Boucher, Sen Paul's next door neighbor who nearly beat him to death.

I don't know about dr. Fauci, but rand is a nut.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:495654
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.