Agnostic.com

4 0

Are you bored yet?

Who is bored?

GrooshStar 7 May 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nope! I finally have time to do all the things I've wanted to do and couldn't take the time. Now I have time, so I'm making the most of it, and don't see myself getting bored. I do something until I'm tired of it, and then move on to the next thing. It's wonderful!

Nope. I rarely get bored, as an introvert. My life hasn’t changed drastically under stay-at-home.

Nope, work along with a few hobbies keeps me plenty busy.

I am not easily bored, I have taken up the piano and riding a bicycle 😮 😛

Way to go! I used to love riding a bike, but that was in a Texas city. In a rural GA town, I wouldn't feel safe getting out on a bicycle considering how people around here drive, and the lack of shoulders on the roads.

I wound up with an electronic piano a few years ago, that has some dead keys. One of these days I'll get around to working on it and take up piano. 😛

@bingst I have had this Casio MT-240 for decades, never used it til now. It is kinda a 'toy' -- some features, but 49 keys, no weighting, etc.

I'm considering going "whole-hog" for an 88 key digital. Even though it is WAY more that I will ever need/use, I like the Roland D2000. I probably would have one if the 'stores' were open so I could try it/others out. Any recommendations ?

@FearlessFly No. I'm by no means into it. I know nothing. I just happen to have a full-size electronic piano because it probably would have been trashed otherwise.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:495880
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.