Agnostic.com

3 0

Need to get a new mattress to sleep on. Does anyone have any recommendations? We are heavy people. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

dalefvictor 8 May 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We bought a king-size mattress from Ortho Mattress. We have a huge bed, so it can be difficult to choose a mattress and bed linen of the right size. I often don't like the material, the color, or just the look of the mattress. I want to try the Wakefit Orthopedic Mattress because my back has been asking me for comfort for a long time. My husband and I are spending more and more time on computers because we are trying to improve our financial situation after covid. We still have to take overtime to earn more money. Of course, after this, you want to sleep on a firm mattress and a soft bamboo sheet.

We bought a king-size mattress from Ortho Mattress. We have a huge bed, so it can be difficult to choose a mattress and bed linen of the right size. I often don't like the material, the color, or just the look of the mattress. I want to try the Wakefit Orthopedic Mattress because my back has been asking me for comfort for a long time. My husband and I are spending more and more time on computers because we are trying to improve our financial situation after covid. We still have to take overtime to earn more money. Of course, after this, you want to sleep on a firm mattress and a soft bamboo sheet.

Once the pandemic is past...try a Sleep Number store. No...it's not cheap! BUT--you never have to flip them, they last for years. It's an air bag system with a pump in each side, which lets you adjust individually on each side and keeps the bed from collapsing in the middle, if two bodies are close to the center. I've had mine for almost 15 years and I've just bought a new one. So...if you average it out, it's really no more expensive than a ''regular'' bed.

They also sell pillows which are the best I've ever used. Forget the "I love my pillow" propaganda and take a look at the ones in the Sleep Number store.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:496054
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.