Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Some evangelicals fear the 'mark of the beast' from a coronavirus vaccine

My head is spinning! Read this and discover if anyone you know or have come into contact with is in here. I stay in for a reason.

IAJO163 8 May 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Beast is metaphon for LAWS OR BODY ENFORCEMENT OF GOVERNMENT.

666 is just apart of the riddle and metaphor that gives for the fact of use of numbers for identification.

LAWS of moses viewed as first beast, United States of American (and conspiracy theory new world order government stuff) viewed as second beast.

Refelations 16-17 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, ...

Metaphors keep stupid or uneducated people from understanding the meaning of things easily. This allows for it to be easier to manipulate people into the control of government requiring identification for taxation and government control.

United States of America {the constitution, laws and govenment officials} IS the secret RELIGION of the MASONIC LODGE secret religion racist devil worshiper governmental terrorist since their freedom from England July 4, 1776 raping this land from the original indigenous inhabitants calling them such but not limited to Mexican, Indian and Native American.

Word Level 8 May 15, 2020

“I might sound like a fanatic, but I’m really not,” she said. “I’m normal.”

Normal for someone who listens to right wing radio, watches Fox News and supports Donald Trump. Sadly, the following is factually accurate, and should give us pause.

"She is, in fact, not out of the mainstream of the large segment of the American population ...The coronavirus pandemic created the perfect environment for apocalyptic Christianity to fuse with antigovernment libertarianism, New Age rejection of mainstream science and medicine, and internet-fueled gullibility toward baroque conspiracy theories about secret cabals ruling the world through viruses."

Good. Let them die.

Evangelicals are taught fear and distrust of everything. It was a hard life to live.

Many evangelicals fear most things anyway. Goes with the territory

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:496232
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.