Agnostic.com

8 9

Bummer morning, message from my sister whom lives in Nebraska, she tested positive for covid virus. Her health isn't good either so this is looking very serious for her.
She is a believer of spiritual things and may cling to catholicism somewhat.
Bad news morning,

HerbertNewsam 6 May 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Take 5000 units of Vitamin D peer day. Not a doctor but was listening to a podcast with a Ph.D. nutritionist and she said that Finland has been doing some studies because their Somalian Refugees are having a problem with the virus more than others and Vitamin D is lacking in most of their systems. Also take some Vitamin C.

sorry to hear.

Relish the sun!!!

Stay out in the warm air away from others!!!

Eat what makes you feel and look good!!!

Do not ventilate if your O2 saturation is above 88%!

This is not a death sentence, do not act like it!!!

I'm sorry to hear that. Normally, I'd think it's a shame you don't live closer, but in our currently weird world, you're probably just as close to her digitally. Please keep us updated with how she's doing ... and how you are doing, as well.

Thanks for that, and i am well, thank you.

@HerbertNewsam Good. And we are here for you, either in the forums, or via Messenger.

Thanks to you all for the well wishes. She has chronic bronchitis and other health issues.
We are mutually respective as far as her beliefs and my reality. To be honest i think she sits on the fence spiritually/ religious. She understands much of the hypothetical bs but appears to need some spiritual aspect.
All i can say is , i love my sister.

I hope she's able to overcome the virus. I hope You both have understanding and love at this time. When family members are in crisis,I think we can only provide them love. I can't think of anything more important for both of you. HUGS💜

I hope you respect her beliefs & she respects yours.

Sorry to hear that. I wish her well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:496266
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.