Agnostic.com

4 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Then their god(s) can sort them out!!!!

LOL!!!

If they want to kill their congregations, that is fine with me.

Well, at least for California.

Are they just too dim and selfish to look at a broader view?
As usual, the religious group seems to have good intentions but can't hold back from screwing things up with their biases of how they think it should be.

I only took quotes from Carrol. I wonder how representative he is of the group.
From the link:

"Our churches are part of the answer, not part of the problem,” Water of Life Community Church senior pastor Danny Carroll said. “We're an essential part of this whole journey and we've been bypassed ... kicked to the curb and deemed nonessential."

Such a rationale does not seem, for some, to have taken the sting out of government officials classifying religious centers no differently than sporting stadiums and retail locations.

"We are not the MLB or the NBA,” Carroll said. “We are not a gathering of strangers. As pastors, we bury these people. We bleed with these people."

"We are a family, not a group of strangers."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:496548
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.