Agnostic.com

6 10

DRUNKDRIVERS4TRUMP

"My feelings are greater than your life."

skado 9 May 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Owh it’s really tempting to say something about a certain American diplomat’s wife. [nypost.com]
I’ll just say, this woman belongs in a different millenia, when cars were slower than horses!

@MissKathleen Hit and run? Yes, but I should think that a lot of people are in shock in that scenario. Looking at the worst case scenario sentence and fleeing the Country was definitely a poor do though, and she wasn’t even drunk 🙁

Typical

bobwjr Level 10 May 17, 2020

Please tell me she's being satirical? Because she's making a point I've been repeating for weeks! NOBODY has the ''freedom'' to endanger anyone else. And yet...the baby-like pustule fans are demanding just that!

Being satirical is always bound to fail, because sooner or later real life always comes up with something more outrageous, and those to who she is trying to speak will not get it.

@Fernapple SIGH...you're right, of course. Anyone who can support the pustule must, by definition, be without any perception at all!

Unfortunately the freedom fighters are not smart enough to understand this.

That's about the size of it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:496728
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.