Agnostic.com

15 1

Have any of you got a rebate or check from your auto insurance company yet?
[usatoday.com]

Lorajay 9 May 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, I just renewed and it was 15% less than i had been quoted for renewal. Geico

Yes, I got $26 from Safeco last week, and another is supposedly coming next month.

Yes, my Progressive Auto Insurance credited my account May 1st and will do so again June 1st, a 20% rebate on my monthly premium, even though I had prepaid 6 months in advance. This is nice, since I'm hardly driving my car. 🙂

No!!

My insurance renewed the 1st of April!!!

GEIGO did not start the 15% discount until April 15th!!

Assholes would not discount my policy until my next renewal in August!!!!

I rarely drive more than 200 miles a month now!!!

Never an accident or a claim!!!

All these insurance companies are rip off artists!!!

I got a check and then a day later got a letter saying I was suspended for non payment. I went to another company, if they have no better recollection than that I do not need to give them my money.

Not a nickel. State Farm.

Deb57 Level 8 May 17, 2020

I have State Farm and haven't received any notices from them at all. I am calling them in the morning. I pay monthly and I just noticed they didn't take my old car off even though when I went in they told me they were going to.

Now they owe you...insist!

My bill was lowered to $6 for the end of this month.

Just a $25 reduction next cycle.

I got a discount.

I got a tease from Nat General--the discount was on my online account and then it wouldnt let me pay that amount. Called my agent and he couldnt find anyone to explain it but promised me I'd get it...EVENTUALLY 🙂

lerlo Level 8 May 17, 2020

my folks did. $75.

Mom’s company (Allstate) said they are sending her a check for a little less than $19.

Nope. Nor have they mentioned they would be either sending a rebate or lowering my rate. (I have State Farm and pay 2x a year ... next invoice is in June, so we’ll see.)

They are running ads all over TV saying they are.....

@AnneWimsey Interesting. Hopefully my next bill is lower, then! 👍

Yup rebate

bobwjr Level 10 May 17, 2020

Who is your insurance with?

@Lorajay USAA

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:496953
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.