Agnostic.com

8 1

Is it just me or do other find it kind of strange/odd that we have heard very little from the Vatican since Covid erupted on to the scene?
I mean, usually we have Pope Wanky Franky issuing edicts, etc, etc,with a tedious monotony BUT suddenly there is an eerie kind of silence from that den of 'Paedophilia', etc, etc.

Triphid 9 May 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Vadican is too busy to pray away the virus. They are doing God stuff.

They are too busy being locked down with their boyfriends.

I did read that it is causing havoc with their finances. They are down on their dough. Poor dears. They will have to tap into the billions they have locked away. Alternatively, Frank might bring back his Enforcer -- Cardinal George "Frank Nitti" Pell, who is quite good at finding lost billions of the church. All hands to the wheel...

And, in my opinion, a Master at tell lies, covering up the wrong-doings of fellow Predatory 'Paedo-Priests, etc, etc.

@Triphid well, it good be multi-skilled in the service of the Lord.

@David1955 Yep, and just like all the others, he too has conveniently forgotten about the Commandment, " Thou shalt NOT bear false witness."

Maybe he is not well. Or they are waiting to see what happens in the long term, so that they can seem wise after the event.

Yeah, probably waiting until it is all over and then they come out and loudly Proclaim that they prayed the whole thing away.

@Triphid That's it.

I've noticed the same thing. I'm personally glad for the silence. His comments are nearly always unhelpful.

Yep, about as useful as a One-legged man in an Arse-kicking contest.

Yeah, and I also have thought it strange that we hear nothing about how Russia is handling the virus. No international chats ever show figures for Russia. Seems unusual to me. What's going on? 🤔

Not just the Vatican, the C of E hierarchy have gone in to hibernation, the Mormon first presidency has been conspicuous by its absence, no general synod pronouncements.
Only the loud mouth money grubbing evangelicals have taken it upon themselves to publicly rant about how the "The wrath and will of the Lawrd" can be averted only by large infusions of cash.

Well, not so surprising, since Italy was hard hit by covid19 with a much stricter lockdown than many other countries.

That may be so, but isn't the Vatican a 'city' under its own rights and rules separate to the rest of Italy?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:497005
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.