Agnostic.com

3 1

Cascading story; you only get to write three lines. I'll start... I stood there in the blazing sun, staring at the decaying strip mall for what felt like an eternity. The wind shifted my hair around and I considered, Am I really going to do this? I sighed, and...

Remi 7 Apr 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Look around no one in sight. I admit I feel the thrill..Then... all at once I hear it ...

An ancient book, covered in years of dust. It had no front cover, but a leather covered binding and back, and from what I could see, gold paint under the dust-covered sides. I looked up and realized I was in an old book store, but could see light shining through at the end of the mall.

I forced my shoulder into the crumbing door, rotting wood and flaking paint dropped down about my feet. The door complained as I forced the ever widening crack wide enough to slip inside. The wind swirled the dust as I peered into the gloom, there in the corner amidst the years of neglect lay.....

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:49725
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.