Agnostic.com

2 1

Having no Election is a Rigged Election!!!

Just look what the GOP pulled off in Georgia once again!!!

Georgia’s GOP Governor a long with the hand picked obstructionist republican Supreme Court allows the Cancellation of the Special Election set for Tuesday!!!

Another act of Voter suppression by the obstructionist republican fascists!!!

[commondreams.org]

of-the-mountain 9 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is one reason the GOP doesn't care what happens during the next election... They know the judges they appoint will carry over conservative values no matter who is next in the seat or house. F'ers!

Hm-mm, does @of-the-mountain intend me to react emotionally or rationally?

What does the writer of the Common Dreams article intend?

That’s why I often read what courts rule.

Any fucking way that suits you!!!

@of-the-mountain Rationality suits me best. Try it.

@yvilletom

When ones does not have comprehension of what they are spewing to anything different from their tainted obstructionist views, you get the types like you who think they are rational, when in reality they are so bitterly bias, that they feel they are so righteous!!!

Too bad your senility has ultimately fogged your reality!!!

When you ask stupid Moronic question of other you show your true fucked up hopeless reality!!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:497665
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.