Agnostic.com

2 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I work at a large healthcare company and they ended the extended sick leave and hazard pay about a month ago.

Not to mention all the bonuses and incentives we used to get pre-Covid dissapeared when this started and they have now stopped matching retirement funds.

MsAl Level 8 May 20, 2020

,,,yeah - saw today that AMAZON is removing hazard bonus( 2dollars per hour) AND paid sick time ‼ even though there is no functional DAY CARE,,, I guess the brief case set thinks it's "ALL GOOD" now. They work from a DESK / we can't!!!
Thanks

@Blackatheist1985 ,,,my nieghbor works there currently and I read books about thier hiring temp workers ( burn them out and REPLACE),,,workers are not a commodity- we are
the fiber & substance of this country/ things gotta change , it's not sustainable.
Thanks🕊

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:497697
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.