Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Trump Says Fox News Isn't the Same and He's 'Looking for a New Outlet' after Host Warns Against His Medical Advice

Neil Cavuto urged caution over the use of hydroxychloroquine, which the president is taking as a preventative against COVID-19.

snytiger6 9 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So tRump is looking for another place to dispense his carefully acquired wisdom?😅😓
Or I guess he could be searching for another information input source to interact with that can meet Faux's high standards for integrity. 😅😓Lol.

I've recently seen people talking about conservatives being 'responsible', restoring our freedoms(tm) by encouraging people to stop sheltering.
Personally I miss the time when we had knowledgeable, thoughtful, leaders whose advice I could trust.
I'd love to be advised to rejoin society, but what use is noise from a bunch of clowns? We've all been abandoned to the very limited resources we each have to do our own research and make our own decisions(guesses).

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:497825
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.