Agnostic.com

4 7

Donald Trump has done more than any other single American president to cause the United States to lose stature and power in the world. , He has weakened our alliances and friendships which give us strength. He is seen by other world leaders as a bumbling, boorish buffoon that no one can take seriously. Do you want to see the United States regain our status and strength of alliances in the world? If so, you must vote for Joe Biden. Patriots must stand up and be counted!

wordywalt 9 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

MAGA - Make America Grovel Alone?

This is the most important election in my lifetime for sure. We can NOT survive four more years of this lying, petty, cowardly, incompetent, ignorant buffoon!

“This is the most important election in my lifetime.”

Remember when we said that about George W. Bush, thinking things couldn’t get worse? Boy, were we in for a rude awakening.

@Apunzelle Americans almost always find a way to top themselves.

The truth, the whole truth - and nothing but the truth! (no help you god)

Varn Level 8 May 20, 2020

I doubt that there is one world leader that feels they can trust any agreement that they have ever made with trump.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:497915
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.