Agnostic.com

3 3

Biased media, confirmation bias, conspiracy theories, the pandemic of misinformation - this stuff scares me these days and I'm trying extra hard not to fall victim to it like so many other people. Yet here I am on Agnostic.com feeding my anti-religious bias with all you fine, like-minded people... This post is intended to remind myself that I spent many years learning about religions before arriving at Atheism.

Be smart, be safe, and have a great night.

KevinMR 7 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My skepticism has been growing all my life. It helps me to spot misinformation from a mile away.

If you have got into any of the spats that periodically erupt between atheists and agnostics here onsite...then you would realise that there’s no such thing as herd mentality here! Like-minded my arsium... to use a good old Pseudo Latin expression we like to use in these parts! 😁

To not believe can never be quite as tribal as believing, there is danger, but not as much if you are careful. This site is no echo chamber. Don't let it spoil your nights rest therefore.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:498278
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.