Agnostic.com

2 0

Why is it that so many of the people that complained about Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, etc. destroying local businesses are now demanding that small businesses stay closed and the big companies make even more? Are multi-nationals somehow immune to the virus?

burnhippiesfor 6 May 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nobody is demanding that Big businesses stay open and small businesses close. Where could you possible have gotten you information on that. If you are a SMALL business are are web based or you have a small food store, then you stay open. If you have a small restaurant or are a large multinational food restaurant chain then you close. It has nothing to do with what size your business is. It has everything to do with what type of business you are and what you supply.

When the parking lots of strip malls are empty and walmart's is full. I'm not talking about a conspiracy, thanks for asking, I'm talking about my governor writing the rules.

Any you governor never said small business close and big business open. It's the type of business not it's size.

I don't know of anyone who is demanding that.

lucky you.in my state the small businesses are closed. if you want something, it's pretty much big box stores or amazon. some of the northern parts are opening just in time for the governor to go on vacation there.

RoboGraham is right. It's a Virus, not a big business conspiracy. AND YES, they did put a man on the moon

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:498560
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.