Agnostic.com

6 1

Hyperianism

What is your thoughts on hyperianism

TimothySkaggs 6 May 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My thought is that some con artist could not spell Hyperion

All Woo is just Woo. How about just living your actual Life?

do you even know what "woo" is? you dismiss things with a closed mind and apparently zero understanding. In normal parlance that is known as ignorance. I'd suggest you actually read the Xin Xin Ming before continuously dismissing it like some ignorant stereotype.
[holybooks.com]

@JeffMesser ummmm, nope. And your kind words say A Lot about how much this "philosophy" does for your karma....

@AnneWimsey exactly. ignorance. but you expect me to greet your ignorance with joy and understanding? you're old enough to know better. it's shameful on your part really. lots of these people are actual, intelligent humans actually trying to figure things out and you're just a little gremlin. shame.

@JeffMesser ummm, Woo is still Woo. Trying to shame others into believing as you do reminds me of something...oh, wait, I know: evangelical Xians!

@AnneWimsey you ridicule something you know nothing about. it's the classic definition of ignorance. sounds pretty much like the christians to me. so physician heal thyself.

@AnneWimsey so blind that you can't even see it yourself. keep laughing.

Huh, and he removed all his really nasty remarks above. I guess this "philosophy" teaches neither kindness or perseverance

I didn't read previous comment but I had posted the same rationalwiki thing. Now I am editing this post and removing the link because the previous comment already has it.

Word Level 8 May 24, 2020

Since you declined to define it for us, I will:

"Hyperianism is a crazy New Age belief system created by some person who goes by the name Morgue (really) who claimed to have come into contact with "secret societies" that revealed the means to bring "timeless knowledge to the public" so that the world can reach "the next step of evolution" and "become whole". If that seems hopelessly vague to you, that’'s because it definitely is. If the concept of "the next step of evolution" strikes you at nonsense under the context of the theory of evolution and natural selection, that is because it is absolute nonsense under the context of the theory of evolution and natural selection. Morgue argues that material reality is a myth and that we all exist in a shared dream in which one can manipulate and control, with some seeming god-like abilities that Hyperians share.Hyperianism gives all the major red flags that it is an attempt to establish a cult."

[rationalwiki.org]

OK, so it's one of the New Age Mystic Pizza religions that many new agers like because it makes them feel "spiritual" but not religious.

Pass the incense please.

I'm again' it. whatever it is.

This is the first time I heard about it.

Sounds like something to avoid.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:498867
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.