Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Many in U.S. won't return to gym or dining out, poll shows - Los Angeles Times

Much of the country remains unlikely to venture out to bars, restaurants, theaters or gyms anytime soon, despite state and local officials across the country increasingly allowing businesses to reopen, according to a new survey by the Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.

Sounds like most Americans value their lives more than politicians values their lives.

snytiger6 9 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I see what people are saying, but I plan to hit my gym as soon as it reopens. I will be safe as I can, but in Illinois I don't know when that is.

Yeah, I plan to go to the gym too. Also plan to just get out of th house, perios.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:499379
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.