Agnostic.com

3 0

What do you normally eat for lunch?

I made Chicken Alfredo last night and brought in the leftovers to work. I normally will eat soup, a salad, or a sandwich for lunch.

ballou 8 Apr 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I eat seasonal. During the winter (non garden months) I make and freeze casseroles in individual portions, usually vegetarian and grab one to heat for lunch every day. I may also take veggies and hummus. Or I take leftovers, especially the day after I have my kids over for dinner, if they leave any left overs. During the summer I eat salads from the veggies grown in my garden, and some from the farmer's market. Again, mostly vegetarian. I snack on mixed nuts at work. I like to eat cheap and healthy.

Once a week I go to lunch with a friend. Occasionally, if I have little time or forgot food, I'll eat a Clif bar and a smoothie.

Other than that, I bring food from home (leftovers, etc.) and always retreat to my car or a file room with a door, table and chair. I need that hour by myself most days.

I like to bring leftovers from dinner. I'm off today, so tomorrow's lunch will be leftover homemade French onion soup

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:49972
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.