Agnostic.com

6 0

You must agree that defies logic.

Slava3 7 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Incubation is between 1 to 14 days, but a typical time is three days. This however smells fishy, wait a month and see.

Are you like, dumb?

It's going to get worse. This is just the normal uptake as people have been ignoring the precautions they should have taken. This ain't complicated.

No, they Ignored their already upwardly-mobile numbers. In 2 weeks, it is going to get Real Ugly!

Incubation period is 1-14 days, however, the testing takes several days. I don't think most people who suspect they have COVID-19 actually go to the doctor's office. My son simply called his doctor when he suspected he had it, and the doctor immediately ordered a test. Luckily, it was just the flu.

. . . without knowing the source, it immediately strikes me as someones' intentional "fake news" 😮 😛

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:499890
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.