Agnostic.com

3 5

Priests and cops are similar:

When a priest sexually abuses a child, he shouldn’t be allowed to just go to another parish.

When a police officer is found guilty of killing someone without cause, he shouldn’t be allowed to just go to another precinct.

Both are disgusting and egregious situations. Both are abuse of power and authority. Both should be blacklisted forever. And both should be held criminally liable for their actions.

Give justice to their victims!

Today I can’t get out of my mind the calls of George Floyd begging for air as he lay dying beneath that cop’s knee. I can’t believe I watched a man die in real life — even as passerby pleaded with the officer to ease up and to check for a pulse. This is one of the most utterly disturbing things I’ve ever seen.

This bastard — and his complicit accomplices — had better be charged with murder. Anything less is an utter failure of justice!

Apunzelle 7 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Snipers will continue to retaliate in Minneapolis until the gulty 6 cops are in jail without bond

Have you cited a case of officer(s) "found guilty of killing someone without cause" AND "allowed to just go to another precinct" ?

. . . or are you just making-that-up ?

I'm not suggesting there be no consequences in the recent Mpls incident.

@Apunzelle . . . apples, oranges. 😛

I’m making it up as much as I’m making up that priests move to new parishes after abusing children.

Just a quick a Google search will come up with examples. Here’s one that comes up without any digging at all ... a Cleveland officer killed a 12-year-old boy and was hired by another department.

[google.com]

@Apunzelle . . . and there is NOTHING there about "found guilty of killing someone without cause"

Because the cops always get off. That’s the whole sad point and why this continues to be an issue. I’m not presenting a legal case here. I’m talking about how things are in reality.

With my college education centered on becoming a police officer, I proclaimed alone to myself last night ..having watched the sickening murderous behavior of ‘the officers’ involved - “I am so glad I did not become a cop!” Everyone of those pieces of shit should either be put to death - or spend the rest of their worthless lives rotting in prison.

Some become officers for the right reasons - garbage like that makes those reasons vanish from the minds of everyone...

Varn Level 8 May 27, 2020

. . . don't sugar-coat it -- tell us what you really think ! 😮

@FearlessFly You’re rarely a fan of what i really think.. But too much of my life was devoted to being out there - protecting and serving - to not speak up now.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500022
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.