Agnostic.com

4 3

I'm tired , I just pressure washed for 3 hours and I am only half way through.

The best part is I can definitely see where I quit

This 2nd best part is I feel like I've actually accomplished something for a change.

Lorajay 9 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It uses muscles you seldom use otherwise, and requires alot of concentration. I too find it very tiring, but So satisfying in the end

What, no before and after pics? It is a satisfying job, with the added bonus of being able to scare the dog 🙂

Here's an after. It rained last night so I won't be able to do the sealer this morning. It's 20 years old and I've never sealed any of it but I am going to seal the uncovered part this year in hopes it will last until I'm gone. I also need to wash and seal the walkway out in a Lake. A homeowners work is never done.

@Lorajay yes, that's why you always go somewhere else for a holiday. If you stay at home there's always something to fix. It looks nice. Get good advice on the sealer. I've found the best way to apply it is with a new good quality broom (that you toss afterwards). Have fun 😄

Finish when you can

bobwjr Level 10 May 27, 2020

What were you washing?

My deck, patio and fence. I ate dinner and went back and finished. It only took me an hour and a 1/2 the 2nd go round. I guess I was a little more than halfway done earlier.If it doesn't rain I can put on some water seal tomorrow.

@Lorajay Pressure washing does give you a great sense of something achieved, instant and very visible effect. But you should really treat patio, deck and fence as three jobs, then you get three times the boost and only a third of the work. LOL Take care.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500180
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.