Agnostic.com

3 1

I just learned that the Ethiopian Bible is the world's largest Bible. Among the many books it contains are the I Book of Dominos and the II Book of Dominos!

GarytheGondolier 6 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

and also the Book of Enoch

Can you provide a link to that please
True the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church does have the largest cannon of any Christian bible, but to the best of my knowledge neither of those books are in it.

I don't know much of anything about the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church (EOTC) but a quick Google search gave this link that lists 81 EOTC books including both 'The I book of Dominos' and 'The II book of Dominos'. I can't vouch for the website so take it for what it's worth.πŸ˜‹
[m.facebook.com]

I've never been a big fan of Dominos pizza but it's relatively quick and cheap I guess. Lol.πŸ˜‹

@RichCC
Here is the actual cannon of the EOTC New testament (from my copy)
It seems that first and second Dominos is an alternate name for the first and second Covenants or at east occupies the same place in the cannon

New Testament[1]

1. Matthew
  2. Mark
  3. Luke
  4. John
  5. Acts
  6. Romans
  7. I Corinthians
  8. II Corinthians
  9. Galatians
  10. Ephesians
  11. Philippians
  12. Colossians
  13. I Thessalonians
  14. II Thessalonians
  15. I Timothy
  16. II Timothy
  17. Titus
  18. Philemon
  19. Hebrews
  20. I Peter
  21. II Peter
  22. I John
  23. II John
  24. III John
  25. James
  26. Jude
  27. Revelation
  28. Sinodos
  29. Ser`atΓ€ Seyon
  30. Te'ezaz
  31. Gessew
  32. Abtelis
  33. I-II Covenant
  34. Ethiopic Clement
  35. Ethiopic Didascalia

Often when Christians site "The Bible" I ask "Which Canon?" They are almost always confused! They do not know that there are at least 7 Canons in the world that are all different containing different books, all called "The Bible". This is very usefull when the start in with "You are using the wrong translation". Arguing about translation is moot when Christians can not even agree what books are actually "The Word of God". Actually, if god did not care enough to make everyone know what Bible is the correct Bible then he does not care enough for us to bother to and that is if he actually existed. I am not popular with this argument if I can even get them to understand, which is rare.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500287
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.