Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK Drone footage of the devastation in Minneapolis

😥😥

They had better make some arrests...QUICK!

#nojusticenopeace

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a concern here. Back in the sixties and seventies the CIA was involved in most of the violence blacks were blamed for. This was determined to be true in a court of law and until the Patriot Act was enabled the CIA was not allowed to function within the US. Now they are free to do whatever they want. So this violence goes forth and eventually someone, a black will be held responsible for this destruction. I would like to be assured that the CIA or any other law enforcement organization is not involved here. Normally i would not have this concern, however we have a person in the White House who would like nothing more than a race war. If he is going to start one I want him to be held responsible for it. Personally, my only concern is that if you are going to burn down a neighborhood, do not burn down one's own. Go to a bank, or the police department buildings. Burn down the man. Is there an office for the Koch Industries? Some other rich person with links to the trumps? Not that I condone this as that would be against the law.

I hope they burn every White neighborhood to the Fucking ground..We've stood by and turned a dead eye to Our passive and at times not so passive Racism..We deserve to have our comfy homes destroyed..

Mayor of Minneapolis needs to fire the Police Chief and Information Officer caught covering up the murder.....all 6 cops need to be in jail without bond. They must confess like the TRUTH & RECONCILIATION COMMISSIONS OF S AFRICA if rioting won't stop

I say woohoo.. Burn down the city... Consequences!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500457
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.