Agnostic.com

6 4

[friendlyatheist.patheos.com]

Florida pastor plans a massive open air service this weekend. No masks no distancing and requirement to sign waivers of liability. WTF!!!!! Florida's infection rate will soar in 2-3 weeks. Agree/Disagree???

sassygirl3869 9 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I disagree with organized religion to begin with, so strike one. It’s a sign of pure disrespect for a society having suffered to ‘lower the count,’ so strike two. It’s as much political as aspirational, and Florida politics doesn't impress me, so strike three. They’re Out

Varn Level 8 May 30, 2020

The real problem is that the attendees tend to be those that are most at risk. Their "God" will possibly kill many of them. Very sad.

Surprised they're worrying about getting sued. Hell, they'll be dead too.

Oh well, let mother nature and Darwinism work its course. (Hope they don't live near me.)

Definitely agree

Will be a slaughter

bobwjr Level 10 May 29, 2020

my thoughts exactly.

The uncaring leading the unthinking.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500759
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.