Agnostic.com

4 1

Cruz calls for criminal investigation of Twitter

[axios.com]

FearlessFly 9 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cruz is, again, confused......

They always get it wrong

@gigihein EFF ? Do you have evidence of "get it wrong" ?

@FearlessFly I was referring to the article saying them confusing free speech and the liability protection. Taking the protection could cause social media to censor

@gigihein First, they are private entities, ONLY the government is prohibited from 'censoring' "free speech".

Second, the point of Section 230 (of CDA) is to (protect) limit the liability of platforms when they choose to 'moderate' content.

@FearlessFly I clearly wasnt articulate. I almost didnt respond as didnt even understand what proof you wanted. I didnt say they couldnt censor. but them losing liability protection could cause the opposite of what th hey as in Trump Cruz ,et al are desiring. No one to social media to note fact checking on Trump

Another sucker upper of Trumps. Yawn! maybe they should investigate Trump's allegation about Cruz'dad. You have to defend all his crazy shit if you're his boy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500889
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.