Agnostic.com

2 2

Man feels like a long week. Lots of traveling and trying to work with my ex. I'm feeling super sore tonight. I fell asleep on a recliner and I didn't want to.

Man the aches from getting older suck.

At least I am working in the mountains. Just sucks I can't see them inside...lol

Honorabledougn 6 May 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hope it was a good kind of tired, though… Take care of yourself, some day you’ll be glad you did. As depressed as I’d ever become over a sad divorce, loss of my family land, and fear of raising my daughters alone - I never missed flossing my teeth… That, was my ‘message to myself.’

Now.. ..it’s always there, if fading, somewhat ..and though amazingly easy to tear up over.. life is good. Sitting on my little porch on the most beautiful morning this year, birds, butterflies, cut grass, clear sky, fresh air, no humidity … children grown, former wife existing elsewhere ..and a new kingdom of sorts to learn, love, and explore.. Oh, and a motorcycle to do it.

Plow ahead, it’s worth it ~

Varn Level 8 May 30, 2020

. . . as I like to say -- getting old is not for sissies ! 😮 😛

a friend of mine's dad said it wasn't for the faint of heart.

Na it's just for the stupid.lol

@Honorabledougn The only significant difference between intelligence and stupidity is the intelligence has its' limits. 😮

@FrankA [quoteinvestigator.com]

@FrankA . . . my favorite --

I was wandering an art festival, encountered a woman wearing "I'm an English Major -- YOU do the Math! " 😮

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500929
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.