Agnostic.com

8 6

"No Blame?" ABC News find 54 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.

"President Donald Trump insists he deserves no blame for divisions in America.

"ABC News could not find a single criminal case filed in federal or state court where an act of violence or threat was made in the name of President Barack Obama or President George W. Bush.

'The 54 cases identified by ABC News are remarkable in that a link to the president is captured in court documents and police statements, under the penalty of perjury or contempt. These links are not speculative – they are documented in official records. And in the majority of cases identified by ABC News, it was perpetrators themselves who invoked the president in connection with their case, not anyone else.

"ABC News could not find a single criminal case filed in federal or state court where an act of violence or threat was made in the name of President Barack Obama or President George W. Bush."

"The perpetrators and suspects identified in the 54 cases are mostly white men – as young as teenagers and as old as 75 – while the victims largely represent an array of minority groups – African-Americans, Latinos, Muslims and gay men."

[abcnews.go.com]

LiterateHiker 9 May 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am certainly not surprised at all

He is trying to cause enough strife to close down the elections. If he loses he goes to jail and loses all his money.

No surprise there. I think Trump will enjoy starting the 2nd Civil War for he can remain president.

We need a 🤮 emoticon. I’m so sickened by recent events, and can’t understand why ANYBODY still supports Tweetolini. Stochastic terrorism is a thing, and the terrorists are homegrown.

Tweetolini, I have not seen this term before, great thought. Everyone knows that homegrown terrorists are not actually terrorists, in this time the are patriots all under and supported by trump, the real terrorist for US.

@dalefvictor I know, and that appropriation of terms also makes me sick.

No surprise.

His fan base racist and criminals

bobwjr Level 10 May 30, 2020

@Fred_Snerd They are not expendable until they become the fodder of the effort of trump. He does not care about them. They are the ones who are stupid enough to perform treason for him.

No doubt. He’s played ‘the strong man,’ with his only core belief being that of racial entitlement, his.. Just as hitler played on race & religion, so does trump. Though, the Republican Party (and their Industrial backers) have done a fine job of dividing the nation at every faultline.

If they weren’t in charge - it would be illegal..

Varn Level 8 May 30, 2020

Digital searches of databases bring up interesting points.

Name them so other do not have to repeat the work and can add to it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501031
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.