Agnostic.com

3 1

IMO, I’m afraid the rioters are playing right into the hands of the POS in the W H. He is calling in military police and this may only be the beginning for him. If he declares a “state of emergency” nationwide and sees what he can do by using the military, our democracy could be in real jeopardy! Once a national leader gets the military on his side, his powers become limitless and he would like nothing better than to obtain ABSOLUTE POWER! This week’s situation could become very serious for the future of our country.

Justme43 7 May 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump's loyal followers have been planning this subversion for a long time. The white troublemakers I saw yesterday were coordinated and confident, as if they had trained to smash windows and set police vehicles on fire. Yes, I saw looting by black folks, but the only real violence I saw was committed by subversive white guys in serious disguise.

Plenty of peaceful protests across the country today, , and from what I see on the various news views, overwhelmingly white people

This is exactly what he wanted. Our best hope is a large segment of the military is non white at the point and may not be as responsive to attacking their own people as Dear Leader hopes.

Sure hope you are right. But I fear for the future of our nation.

@Justme43 you and me both brother!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501067
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.