Agnostic.com

10 8

😲 Before anyone goes off, I'm not saying the violence is right. BUT this is what happens when tensions are high and a stupid fuck points a bow and arrow into a crowd....

Salt Lake City Erupts In Violence When A Man Threatens Protesters With A Bow And Arrow

Warning: Not appropriate for sensitive viewers

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah he's toast!

Here’s more about this winner. Look at this post that he made PUBLIC on his FB — apparently he’s loud and proud about being a racist and militant right winger.

[sltrib.com]

He deserved it..

Sort of what happens when one makes them-self a vent for people on the extreme edge. I guess he thought he was invincible. Definitely a white supremacist, tRump supporter.

Robin Hood angel Moroni ?? Scenes from DELIVERANCE???? WHERE IS Burt Reynolds when we need him most ????????

Apropos to nothing at least covid is off the news 😟

@freeofgod but still killing off the news 😔

Darwinism played out before our eyes. Had a real emoji conflict. Yikes was my first reaction. WOW! how dumb is that to brandish a bow and arrow around, Happy people stepped in to stop him. Sad it gott out of hand and finally LOL at the burning wreckage of the man's vehicle.
A minute 51 seconds of emotional roller coaster PERFECT for media consumption.

@SeaGreenEyez Have you seen or read any of the first hand accounts by actually residents of the Lake Street area that say the disrupters are whites from out of the area and even from out of state? Even former Senator Al Frankin posted a statement about the rioters not being local people.

@SeaGreenEyez AH!! Right, getting hard to keep track. Sorry.

@SeaGreenEyez safe bet to blame it all on stupid religions

Citizens protecting themselves, as is their right & duty. Love the guy using his skateboard as a shield!

@SeaGreenEyez the guy aiming a hunting bow & arrow (which is designed to kill big game, like elk, moose,deer) into the crowd from the front door (open) of his car at the beginning of the video.

Wow! He's dumb... He should of had a back up pistol when using a bow 😂😂😜😜

@SeaGreenEyez I didn't say anything about protecting himself.. Just that if someone does something stupid, they should have a back up plan.. It's obvious he didn't think this through 😊😜

@SeaGreenEyez I told Frankie this story and I showed the video.. He laughed his ass off!

@SeaGreenEyez to him it seemed funny...

@Cutiebeauty Men have the strangest sense of humors.

@SeaGreenEyez Frankie's not middle aged... He said it was like watching America's Dumbest Criminals...

@Cutiebeauty It was certainly a dumb thing to do. What was he thinking?

I saw this last night. Un-freaking-believeable! He thinks he can just show up and start shooting people with his bow. He got what he deserved — arrested, to boot.

@SeaGreenEyez Yes. I read that the police let folks burn his car before arresting him.

@SeaGreenEyez . I’m trying to find that article now ... the ones I’m seeing today say he’s not in custody. Makea sense since he was “defending” the police. 🙄

@SeaGreenEyez My son in law is a cop and the lengths they will go to to protect their own is astonishing!
Even he could not justify the murder of a black man.

@SeaGreenEyez Barely finished HS if he did! That's the county police for ya!

@freeofgod my son in law is a University campus cop

@freeofgod, @SeaGreenEyez Iowa law requires continuing education of many professional licensees Especially government cops.....private dicks can learn on the job like ass wipes in nursing homes on minimum wages under 8 dollars per hour

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501299
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.