Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK MAGA Cultist: “I Make Shit Up All the Time” to Make Democrats Look Bad | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Last summer, right-wing Trump cultist Brenden Dilley gave away the entire MAGA strategy guide when he said spreading fake news was perfectly fine for conservatives because “it doesn’t have to be true; it just has to go viral.”

snytiger6 9 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At least he's honest about it.

Hearing that makes me think the world is going further down the crapper with no hope of enlightenment.

I refuse to pound the drum of conspiracy. besides, even if true it just further proves the dismal state of chaos our country is in and has been for some time. any sense of true egalitarianism is long past gone for much of the public.

I disagree.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501355
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.