Agnostic.com

3 1

The demonstrations/riots SEEM like they're against Trump.
If Obama we're president, would they be happening?

Storm1752 8 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is video and photos that show a lot of the violence and property destruction has been done by white supremacists and members of groups trying to start a race war, not the peaceful demonstrators, Black of White.

The riots / protests are against racism and police brutality...
Trump is a secondary factor only because he's a racist...

Exactly. They’re not against Trump. πŸ™„

The riots, arson and looting are helping Trump and gaining sympathy for the police department. As far as the protesters, the peaceful protesters, they're Anti-Trump.The looters don't care about anything but stealing and getting away with it. They might not know who George Floyd is. They truly don't care.

I couldn't disagree more they're helping Trump! How in the world do you come to THAT conclusion?!?

Do you remember the Ferguson riots?

@Storm1752 it's just a fact. I don't support Trump okay! The rioting and looting hurts the cause of justice for African Americans. It's causes sympathy for the police and foments hated. It destroys unity. If you think the rioting and looting is sticking it to the man and is a good thing, your dead wrong

@prometheus The Ferguson riots helped elect Trump. They happened during Obama. Compared to this, that was a big nothingburger.

@barjoe my point was racially inspired riots happened under Obama. He got no free pass for being black.

@prometheus I agree on both points. Rioters don't give anybody a pass. They don't fight for freedom and justice. They'd use this tragedy as an opportunity to steal and not have any consequences. They don't care about George Floyd. And they certainly don't care about Barack Obama.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501543
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.