Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Far-Right Extremists Are Hoping to Turn the George Floyd Protests Into a New Civil War - VICE

Armed extremists are showing up to protests and urging a "boogaloo" β€” code for civil war β€” online.

snytiger6 9 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not a good idea. In the original Civil War both sides had the same weapons. I don't think these morons have tanks, airplanes, and nuclear weapons. Short fight.

I don’t think we can use airplanes and nuclear weapons. The former would mean too many innocent casualties, the latter would be plain madness.

We do have the tanks. But do we have enough military to defeat dozens, even hundreds, of mini insurgencies happening hundreds and thousands of miles apart? That would be my concern. A new civil war would play out much differently than in the past. πŸ™

@Apunzelle I was being facetious just to point out the ridiculousness of the idea. All of those tiny dicked, gun totting, fat fucks we see at these rallies won't do anything. They never do. I will not be surprised to see more rioting as the economy keeps sliding downward.

They think Trump will support them and they will be on the side that has all those weapons.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501635
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.