Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Facebook employees publicly criticize Zuckerberg's inaction on Trump posts - CNN

Can we all just Stop using Facebook and instagram!
Lets return to Texting and calling people to connect!

twshield 8 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dog damn…. The coolest folks I know have ditched fb. The even cooler one’s never started… I actually use it for what I thought it was intended, apparently, Suckerburg had other intentions..

If I wanna get to the guts of an issue - I come here! So far.. I’ll try and continue to set a good example over there … but Thank Dog for here 😉

Varn Level 8 June 1, 2020

@twshield Isolated in the woods for decades, I’d trek into monthly Atheist meetings, but it was a long long haul.. When dial-up internet happened, I did enjoy (if getting sucked into) several ‘social media’ sites, one sponsored by a newspaper with a very impressive and well used (folks from around the world) platform for it’s time.

I do like actual ‘people meeting,’ but most have been canceled for months now… The anonymity of posters is often too tempting to control themselves, but it does reveal their true nature.. It’s both funny and sad to meet some in ‘real life,’ all tuff online ...antisocial and frightened in real life.

It’s definitely being used as a tool to divide. But, I’ve also ‘met’ some good folks online who’ve both inspired me … and occasionally claim I’ve done the same for them. Guess ‘it’s up to us.’

I agree. I'm not an Instagram user. I sometimes use Facebook but I've become disappointed over time. It began when Facebook gave Cambridge Analytica personal profile information from 70 million US customers which was then weaponozed by Ted Cruz and Donald Trump's campaigns in the 2016 Presidential election. see link 1. Facebook has since been exposed in the sharing and selling of users profile date including private messages to multiple corporate interests. see link 2. They are a thoroughly dishonest company.

[en.wikipedia.org]

[bbc.com]

fuck zuck!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501696
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.