Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK Trump Falls for Misleadingly Edited Video of Dallas Clash

The women at my work were all talking about that store owner that was beaten so badly for just defending his store!!!! And someone filmed it and no one even helped him.

I looked it up on my break.

According to this the man was not an innocent store owner attacked by antifa and nearly dead at the hospital after all.

He was a machete wielding white guy trying to drum up violence at the Black Live Matter protest which was peaceful until he raged into a crowd swinging a machete. He was treated on the scene. He's fine.

MsAl 8 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And TrumpOLINI won't confess he is so easily fooled

And once it's out there everyone believes it. These things are being used quite successfully to frame the protesters as violent mobs so that Trump can release his tanks and dogs on them like he wants to.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501786
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.