Agnostic.com

5 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pardon me but I don't do instagram or twitter.

me either

Same here. Birds twitter, i don't. The only insta gram i want is a gram tube of thc oil.....i do use facebook as platform of trying to encourage changing directions and supporting the sciences. This agnostic.com is a little safe haven for me. I also follow fb atheist/theist debate page.

Ironic though in that blackout Tuesday was not created by anyone within BLM .

Tiffany's mother signed a pre nup while pregnant that gave her, the Mother, only a million, and guaranteed their child would be well taken care of, UNLESS said child joined the military, or the Peace Corps, etc - at which point the child would be cut from the will. Only a true patriot cpuld have written that.

That leaves a bitter taste in the back of my throat!

Hooray for Tiffany! 😀

The shame she must feel that he’s her father.

Family is family. You can't choose your parents.

@barjoe but you can become better

@whiskywoman she did

Maybe he doesn't think she is as hot as he does Ivanka.

Tiffany has empathy for black people, her father and her other siblings don't. She's pretty damn hot.

He respects a woman's tits and ass a lot more than he does her intelligence or integrity.

@Sgt_Spanky He hates integrity. He think it makes you a chump.

@barjoe That makes perfect sense because Trump gets everything wrong. What a great ides it was for 60M dumbasses to vote this scumf-ck into office.

And they still support him.

he fucks ivanks maybe the boys perhaps she escaped

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502330
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.