Agnostic.com

9 1

Trumpster??

If you saw a person that you didn't know (more likely a male) wearing a cowboy hat, would you lean toward thinking he is probably a Trump supporter?

2muchstupidity 6 June 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In this area he would be a trumpster 😟

Probably even though I know it's wrong. How do I know that, I occasionally wear a cowboy hat and I am a progressive liberal. But then, I teach on the Rez, and cowboy hats are common and most of my Native friends are anything but Trumpsters. Lol

I might lean, but I wouldn’t leap.

skado Level 9 June 5, 2020

I might assume he has horses.......

Never....he might smell like horses steers and chewing tobacco .... Libertarians never enable Rethuglicans.... TrumpOLINI was a BILLARY demoRAT ....Chelsea & Ivanka are close Don&Hill sit in same row as Bill&Melania .....Willie Nelson sings MY HEROES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN COWBOYS .... if the hat is brand new the jerk may have just bought it for a MAGA rally .....cowboys work ...jerks wannabe rich like TrumpOLINI....ask ....they will tell you

I would assume it's a trumpist.

Not me.

Yes. We shouldn't generalize or sterotype, but I really enjoy it.

You can't judge someone by what kind of hat they wear. Only by what it says on the front.
If it says MAGA, he's a Trumplerite zombie (commonly known as a Zeke).
If it says Jim Beam, he's a drunk.
If it says Jesus, he's a mental patient.

@Athena Zeke is short for Trump Zombie!

@Athena The Walking Dead TV show, I think.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502904
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.