Agnostic.com

5 1

This post makes it obvious why Oklahoma votes overwhelmingly for trump.

[okcfox.com]

Lorajay 9 June 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just like Arkansas, ever see Idiocracy dumbing down of America

bobwjr Level 10 June 6, 2020

Typical of how the police are here in Texas also!!!

They are so calm and forthright before and after the facts and crimes they commit!!!

During their altercations with you or the public their true militant dominance comes about!!!

Most of the police think they are above the law!!!

White trash, it used to be called. Fighting over trash.....seems fine!

What the actual F?

This is the difference between the UK and the USA.
My Father had a long running row with his next door neighbor that lasted about 14 year until the neighbor died of old age. The worst they did was training their respective dogs to shit on one another's lawn.

I grew up in Oklahoma, so I understand.

Texas is not any better.

@Lorajay Actually in the midterms every major city except Ft Worth voted blue. It is changing as more and more people move here from other states, especially California. It is the urban/rural divide. I Googled the red and blue counties in this country, and was stunned by that obvious divide even in red states. If the electoral college went away it could be decades before another Republican got elected to the Presidency.

Oaklahoma is actually experiencing the same rule urban divide. We now have a Female Democrat house member from my district. We may get to keep or this time by they will be close Because of straight party voting and it being a presidential year. Next term they will probably redo the district lines for the 5th district and we may lose her that way.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503114
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.