Agnostic.com

4 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People who have followed the cold fusion story for the decades since it started know this is another attempt by NASA to persuade Congress to continue its funding.

Really? I didn’t know that.

I’ve followed the story to some degree over the years since Pons and Fleischmann made their announcement. I had a gut feeling they had something. I hope to live long enough to see commercialization.

What about Rossi? Does he have the goods?

@WilliamFleming do a search on fusion energy or on fusion energy timeline. The people you named showed up in one search. Good luck.

Good start

bobwjr Level 10 June 5, 2020

Cold Gin 🙂

Varn Level 8 June 5, 2020

"However, the reaction rates still need to be increased substantially to achieve appreciable power levels, which may be possible utilizing various reaction multiplication methods under consideration,” said Glenn’s Dr. Bruce Steinetz, the NASA project principal investigator.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503143
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.