Agnostic.com

2 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As far as I'm concerned, Bernie betrayed his supporters, at least this time if not last time, and ought to refund their campaign contributions as he once again caved to the party without fighting to get his policies included in the Dem platform and promised to be promoted by Biden. Bernie no longer has any credibility to me as he clearly cares more about having some status in the Senate than actually getting any power for progressives in the Dem party or in DC. Glad I didn't give him any money or volunteer this time as it would have been too heartbreaking.

He is afraid trump will win again

@bobwjr Biden is a terrible candidate and his dementia is only getting worse. If the DNC doesn't replace him in August, I am afraid he will lose to Trump. I think Bernie would not have.

Danmn straight! Love Bernie!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503389
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.