Agnostic.com

5 4

When she renamed 16th Street to Black Lives Matter Plaza, trump predictably attacked her accusing her of a lack of fiscal responsibility. This article seems to show that she is very fiscally responsible and has been for quite some time. Washington DC has always had more expenses than many cities due to hosting Congress and all the national monuments. Rightfully so, Congress has provided aid for these additional responsibilities.

[bizjournals.com]

Lorajay 9 June 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Getting sued on it now though. We'll see how it turns out. I think sued by more than one entity. The financial burden on these cities is going to be devastating at some point. Between covid loss of biz, unemployment, less tax revenues and devastation from riots it is really going to hit hard at some point. I am not pointing fingers because I couldn't read the article and not familiar with the budgeting aspect, just stating facts.

I am sure that naming of the street is really getting under Trump's skin. Hopefully it lasts long after Trump is gone and, like Nixon, his party has conveniently erased him from their history.

I love this lady.

trump is a big cry baby

Leetx Level 7 June 6, 2020

Petulant as well, like most cry-babies.

He's a cunt

bobwjr Level 10 June 6, 2020

I disagree. He cannot be a common or garden cunt, because they are useful. However, a mule's cunt is of use to neither man nor beast. So I would agree to that qualified description.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503420
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.