Agnostic.com

8 3

How many of you think Biden would have vetoed this biill,?
[forbes.com]

Lorajay 9 June 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hopefully, Biden will veto anything tRump passed.. Wipe the slate clean and start over. Seems every day tRump shows just what a pos he is.

I don't think he would veto it. Even if he would have in the past, I don't think he would now. I think this is his most recent plan:

[studentloanplanner.com]

No he would not.

There should NOT be such a thing as student loans.

He would veto it, Bernie wouldn't. Need to remember Biden told his rich donors way back when he announced his run that nothing would fundamentally change under him. Biden also would veto single payer/Medicare For All if by some miracle it passed. Biden will not support anything that offends the rich or corporate America.

It's a moot point as I think he would lose to Trump and that he will be replaced anyway in August with the convention as the nominee. It happened in 1968 after Johnson dropped out and Humphrey was chosen to replace him as the nominee even tho Humphrey had not run in the primaries or won any delegates, so it can be done and the rules allow it. Things continue to look more and more like that year in other ways as well.

He has said, he would not support Medicare for all. I have not heard him say anything about student loans.

He would, know him personally

bobwjr Level 10 June 6, 2020

I think Biden would have signed it into law.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503468
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.