Agnostic.com

1 1

My favorite place for swimming and sunbathing, the South Yuba State Park. This was the destination of my motorcycle ride up Highway 49, referred to in my previous post "What I do for fun: Harley Shovelhead ride on Highway 49, Tahoe National Forest. [youtube.com]
".

LooksLikeWho 4 June 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I see you ride alone!

Usually I do, but I have another bike with a passenger seat "just in case".

@LooksLikeWho Good. Is it also an H-D? The Shovelhead is very sweet! Oh, I see. Is the other one a Sporty? I wrote on the ack of one of those from NY State to the Blue Ridge Mountains and back! it was a 1981 and not comfortable. I had a cushion to save my butt. Somebody in VA stole it off the bike.

@Spinliesel Second bike is a Shovel too. But I know what you mean about Sportsters. A friend also used to do the cushion thing on this '69 XLCH.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503881
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.