Agnostic.com

2 5

Found on Facebook. I don't know who the original author is but this says so much.

"I’m pretty sure we are watching the police collectively having the experience of being pulled over for a crime they didn’t personally commit because they 'fit the description' and are actively resisting, while the entire world is yelling repeatedly 'stop resisting!' and they really don’t like it."

SlippingBeauty 6 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nice analogy ....few cops admit they would resent being profiled fewer still admit they should have arrested a cop they saw commit crimes.....poor babies need their white milk bottles and fewer doughnuts

Just like every ethnic group, every religion and every profession there are good and bad among them. The comments you shared are exactly what is happening. It is only natural for good people to resent being labeled like the worst of their group. I do so hope this is a wake up call for all.

Wake up calls are 140 years running since strike breakers and union busters were hired to keep people poor and bosses rich.....when Minneapolis cops ALL LOSE THEIR JOBS and pensions replaced by new citizens dedicated to saving lives WILL THE REST OF THE CITIES wake up and stop being bad cops

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:504123
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.