Agnostic.com

2 5

I dunno why this is hard for the religious people on the other side...

Legzyrules 3 June 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is never going to be possible for the devout Christian whose very purpose of living involves proselytizing. Recruitment of subscribers and supporters is of necessity a task that cannot be performed in silence. But unlike nonbelievers, churches cannot exist without alms and endorsements, for which they shamelessly beg, scrounge and mooch. The difference between a PBS affiliate's pledge drive and a church is that one is seasonal, the other is perpetual.

No one should disturb others from sharing and airing their beliefs. Its a very hard thing here in my country. People see u as evil the moment u say anything against any of their gods. I just wish they could all see farther than their ordinary eyes. Or how do u enjoy having an imaginary friend who is never there when u need him?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:504300
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.